Tuesday, December 18, 2007

7 Things You Didn't Want to Know About Me

Loony Hiker at Successful Teaching implicated me in the blog version of the chain letter. Basically, this involves sharing 7 things about yourself and passing the torch to 7 more bloggers. There was no "if you don't pass this along, all of your hair will fall out" clause, but I read way too many of these as a kid.

Though you didn' t ask, here are my 7 facts:

1) When I was a kid, I founded a Patrick Swayze Fan Club.
2) Favorite foods: Ethiopian and chocolate (not together).
3) I like things that hang from the ceiling (like mobiles).
4) I read US Weekly.
5) I love Woody Allen movies.
6) I enter the New Yorker Cartoon Caption contest every week.
7) I think there is no better place to vacation than the Jersey Shore.

I hope they won't hate me, but I am tagging:

Ed Notes Online (Norm Scott) (& response)
Ms. Frizzle (& response)
This Week in Education (Alexander Russo)
Sherman Dorn (& response)
Edudiva (& response)
PREA prez (& response)
Joanne Jacobs (& response)

Here's the deal:
- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

6 comments:

Alexander Russo said...

that's a lot of work.

some of us are really lazy, you know?

ms. v. said...

there. I did it. but I don't think my responses are actually "random" or "weird" so maybe I didn't follow the directions?

I love Ethiopian, anytime you wanna grab dinner, gimme a shout. ;-)

Sherman Dorn said...

Done!

loonyhiker said...

Thanks for giving those random facts. I guess I like learning more about the people who write these blogs and I enjoy reading your blog.

Afterschooling Mama said...

I'm not sure anyone wants to know this much about me, but---DONE!

ed notes online said...

With what I found out about myself, I'm getting frightened. Finis!

Patrick Swayze fan club? Groovy!